Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crossfit Isn't a Joke

Today was my third crossfit session at the Chievres gym.  There were a few people there that I handn't worked out with before, and none of us are too advanced.  We chose our own workout which happened to be:

50-40-30-20-10-10
Wall Balls (10 lbs)
Box Jumps (20 in.)
Kettlebell Swings (15 lbs)

Considering what I had done the day before, this was quite a challenge. 

40 Box Jumps
30 Burpees
20 Back Squats (35 lbs)
30 Burpees
40 Box Jumps

30 Bear Complexes (24 lbs)

But I love being challenged.  It's great to be around other people that want to get in better shape and don't mind sweating a whole lot to do it.  I never would have gotten through the workout without having other people to keep me going.  I didn't eat anything unhealthy today... for maybe the first time ever?

B: mangos, banana, strawberry, walnuts, chia seed
L: vegan chili
D: sesame encrusted salmon, quinoa, sauteed spinach & mushrooms
Dessert: A giant smoothie made with strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, pineapple juice & coconut milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment